Student/Parent Terms & Conditions
- By completing the student registration form, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out in this document.
- An annual re-registration/administration fee of €10.00 is to be paid on the first lesson of each year to secure your child’s place for the next academic year. Failure to comply with this may result in the student losing their individual place. The fee is charged per family, not per student. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lessons are offered on a pre-paid basis only – there is no weekly payment option for tuition in the school.
- Fees are charged per term, for a student’s place, not their attendance. Lessons cancelled/missed by the student will not be refunded.
- You will not be charged for lessons cancelled by the music teacher. If your teacher has to cancel classes due to unavoidable circumstances, these classes will be given later either by extending the semester, having a substitute teacher fill in, or organising a mutually convenient time between the teacher and the student/parent.
- Should you wish to discuss your child’s progress or indeed any other relevant issue with your child’s teacher, as a courtesy to the next student, this should be done at the commencement of your child’s lesson and not at the commencement of the next student’s lesson.
- All parent’s contact details are automatically placed on our Student Mailing List and SMS Text Message List in order to keep you updated with information/timetables / dates for your diary. Photos of students performing on school grounds can be used by ESML on all social media.